|Harga||Hubungi Kami @ Work smart with smartphone-inspired mobile GIS Your team will perform better when they've got the tools they need to ...|
|Kategori||Gps Gps trimble Produk|
Review Jual GPS Trimble Juno 5D di Makassar
Hubungi Kami @
Work smart with smartphone-inspired mobile GIS Your team will perform better when they've got the tools they need to get the job done. Trimble® Juno® 5 series handhelds combine must have functionality with the familiarity of a smartphone form-factor.
Compatible with GIS-oriented Trimble workflows, the Juno 5 is the smart solution your team can trust for standardizing inspections and asset management.
Your flexible, real world asset management and GIS update tool
The Trimble Juno 5 series is the smart integrated solution for your field workers, to keep them connected and in touch.
As part of the Trimble family of GPS solutions, Juno 5 series handhelds are compatible with Trimble Mapping & GIS software, giving you a choice of GIS data collection and asset management software solutions at a range of price points.
You can easily deploy the Juno 5 series alongside your current Trimble equipment and maintain the same workflows and policies.
To discuss the benefits of using Trimble Juno 5 series handhelds, contact your local Trimble reseller.
- Familiar, easy-to-use, smartphone form factor
- Works with professional software for GIS workflows
- Big, sunlight readable screen
- Stay in touch with the office—integrated communications available
- Rugged for work in all conditions
- 1D/2D barcode scanner, RFID and enhanced GPS versions available
Bringing GIS out to the field
Perfect for asset management and data maintenance projects, everything is integrated into a convenient, rugged package: high-sensitivity GNSS, Windows® Embedded Handheld operating system, Office applications, camera, and cellular connectivity.
Stay flexible and connected with the optional built-in communications to send and receive calls and data on the job, keeping your team productive, informed, and in touch.
Using the professional workflows of Trimble field and office software, you can work with confidence in the data you are capturing.
A smarter approach to field productivity
It may look like a smartphone, but the Juno 5 series is all business. Rugged enough to meet military specs, with an IP65 rating, it has a large screen so you can easily view data or photos even in direct sunlight.
You can be confident that your teams have a real, professional tool—built to work in even the toughest conditions.
Options for flexibility
With enhanced GPS in real time, 1D or 2D barcode or RFID options to choose from, the Juno 5 series can meet whatever your workflow needs.
The Trimble Juno 5 combines the convenience of a smartphone with professional rugged design, for true confidence in the field. This makes the Trimble Juno 5 series the tool of choice for flexible, real world asset management and GIS data updates
- Integrated 3.75G cellular data, text, and voice capability (Juno 5D only)
- 8 megapixel camera with geotagging and dual LED flash
- High-sensitivity GPS/SBAS
- receiver and antenna
- version 2.1 with enhanced data rate
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Multi-touch 4.3 inch WVGA sunlight-readable Gorilla
- glass display
- Long-life, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- 800 MHz (Juno 5B) or 1.0 GHz (Juno 5D and Juno 5B/5D with Barcode scanner,
- Enhanced GPS and RFID) OMAP DM3730
- 512 MB RAM
- 8 GB (Juno 5B), 16 GB (Juno 5D), or 32 GB (Juno 5B/5D with Barcode scanner,
- Enhanced GPS and RFID) Flash storage
- MicroSD memory card slot (supports SDHC up to 32 GB)
- Integrated speaker and microphone
Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 in Chinese (Simplified), English, French,German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, or Spanish
Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” (available on selected configurations)
1D symbologies:EAN/UPC, GS1 Databar (limited expanded & omni-directional),Code 39, Code 128, UCC/EAN 128, ISBN, ISBT, Interleaved/Matrix/ Industrial andStandard 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 93/93i, Code 11, MSI, Plessey, Telepen, postalcodes (Australian Post, BPO, Canada Post, Dutch Post, Japan Post, PostNet,Sweden Post)
2D symbologies:Data Matrix, PDF417, Micro PDF 417, Codablock, Maxicode,QR, Aztec
- 1x Main unit
- 1x USB Data cable
- 1x Wrist lanyard
- 1x AC power supply
- 1x Stylus with lanyard
- 1x Li-ion battery
- Bonus : 1x External patch antenna
Branch Office Makassar :
Alamat : Jl. Poros Maros Makassar Komp. Griya Batas Kota Blok D8 No. 10, Makassar - Sulawesi Selatan
Contact : Aan Sutisna
Hp / WA : 0821 5535 5433 (Simpati)
Telp : 0411-8947080
Blog : indosurtamakassar.blogspot.com
Web : www.indosurta.co.id